5 - 8 August 2019
Elim/Baardskeerdersbos, Western Cape
Theme for 2019 .... Eliminate barriers to conservation ...
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 FYNBOS FORUM WILL OPEN ON 23 APRIL, 2019
1. Please complete the online form when it becomes available on the 23 April, 2019.
2. Early Registration: Book online by the 22nd June, 2019. ALL Registration: Fees to be paid by the 17th July 2019.
3. Abstracts to be submitted by 22 June, 2019. Abstracts can be submitted online at http://fynbosforum.org.za/index.php/abstract-submission.
We will try to accommodate late abstracts, but no promises.
4. The secretariat will then send you a numbered invoice, unless you have indicated that require a quote first...
5. Make your payment quoting your invoice reference number and surname as a reference after receiving your invoice from the secretariat.
6. Provide proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. A person shall only be considered as registered on submission of both an online registration form and an emailed proof of payment has been send to email@example.com. All payments should be received by 17 July 2019.If you did not receive an immediate confirmation of registration by email PLEASE make contact with the secretariat
8. Kindly advise the secretariat in writing if you cancel your registration and attendance. See terms and conditions for cancellation fees